Monday, May 21, 2018

DMV Rapper "Q Da Fool" Signs Record Deal With Roc Nation



Q Da Fool has taken his rap career to the next level. Last week, Roc Nation announced a new record deal with the Maryland native 21 year old hip-hop artist. Q Da Fool now has a major machine behind him and is finalizing his "100 Keys" EP, which is scheduled to be released this summer.

Q Da Fool's first project after being signed will be produced exclusively by major music producer Zaytoven from Atlanta, GA. "Working with Zaytoven on this EP has been a dope experience for me," the DMV native told Billboard. "I mean, Zay is a legend in the game and when he sent me the first set of beats, I knew then that this 100 Keys EP was going to be a classic project for me."

The former Pakk Boyz member is celebrating his latest business venture with the release of the Zaytoven-produced "Not Playin" and the single's coinciding visual. "‘Not Playin’ is one of my favorite tracks that Q and I had recorded, because it has that real authentic trap bounce. I decided to work with Q when I first saw one of his videos," Zay explains. "I knew then he was a star, so I sent Q's manager some beats and when he sent the songs back, it was a confirmation to me that he was definitely a superstar."



Check out the "Not Playin" video below to get acquainted with Roc Nation's newest signee.

No comments:

Post a Comment